Friday, September 9, 2016

Week1A: My Template

Hello and welcome to my Blog. The template theme that I have chosen was referred to as "picture". The reason for my initial choice was simple in my mind. A picture is worth a thousand words. So what is a better way to discuss a topic than to give it a picture followed by your personal take on what the meaning is behind the posting of said picture?

I am a photography hobbyist on a basic level. Maybe a better explanation would be to say that I love photos. Two different people can all see the exact same photo yet have two completely different interpretations. This in particular has always grabbed my attention. Now this will be an opportunity to put in to words what I see when I look at so many different pictures. I hope that you all enjoy my take on what I see, even if we don't always agree.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Larry,

    Thanks for sharing your input on photography, it's a great art medium. I hope to see some of your work in your blog posts.

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, I love the background picture. The artistic blurriness makes the photo less distracting so the reader can focus on the message in your blog. Did you take this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Larry,
    An artistic background for an artistic mind! I hate taking pictures and as far as understanding what the photographer was trying to convey in pictures is quite difficult for me but I feel like with an artistic mind like yourself you will not have a hard time explaining something because you will be able to paint a great picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Larry,
      An artistic background for an artistic mind! I hate taking pictures and as far as understanding what the photographer was trying to convey in pictures is quite difficult for me but I feel like with an artistic mind like yourself you will not have a hard time explaining something because you will be able to paint a great picture.

      Delete